Thursday, December 24, 2009

People who I just...ADORE

TWINS! You guys are great. Nothing else to say. So sweet! So foreign! Kinda like me? Perhaps were gonna be wayyy great friends!
Kirstyn! You just do NOT know how awesome you are to me, girl! From your name to the stupid random stuff we text about. I love your personality and you have a really sweet voice too. We are very alike but different in many ways, and you can always make me smile! I know we will be good friends, even when we get older and hanging out will be LOOAAADSSS of fun! You truly showed me what HOBY was about, what I wanted, and how its eternal. I will forever love you for that, as we will forever be friends!
Susannah Jonesssss you are my best friend and the coolest, chillest chica to hang out with! With met over weird dramatic circumstances, but thats ok, because I think truly together we are both non dramatic, peaceful people. I hope and I knowww we will stay friends for the longest of times, and our story is just begginingg!

colin, colin, COLIN! You ARE my best friend, and my realization of this grew as you acknowledged me as yours, and the word is just FITTING for you. The first time I met you was at Alora's house, and you just had that easy going, carefree spirit which I've always wanted for myself. So of COURSE I said to myself "I MUST be friends with this guy!". We instantly bonded, we were just alike in a sense, and when school started I was SO honored and privileged to hang out with you. I never regretted a moment of it, and you will mean a lot to me forever. I love you, friend =D.

Tyler Hoff, where have you been! I missed you and I will NEVER forget the first time we met. It was at HOBY, and we were supposed to be doing a scavenger hunt. Of course I found your western plaid shirt and cowboy boots entertaining, so I immediately started chatting with you. I told you I was from Cameroon, and surprise, surprise, YOU had been there! Of all people! How lucky I was to meet someone who had helped out in the country I was born. You were so charming and I just knew you were a good person.
I was very stoked when I found out you were ALSO in my group, and we became instant friends. You stayed true to yourself and I'll never forget or take for granted how lucky I was to even have met you, considering, you weren't even from Maryland! =]
ALORA! I don't think she knows JUST HOW MUCH she means to me. This was pretty much my best friend last summer who I could do and say anything with. I'd spend that night at her house, which I just LOVED because her parents treated me like their own, and I just felt SO welcomed there. We'd stay up all night prank calling or i.ming people till about 1.a.m. These are the times and the moments I cherish the most with people. I just love being around people who love me and take their time to make me feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment