Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 days before christmas!




i <33 my cousins more than anything.
<--muriel drove!

)
So all in all, it was a good-GREAT day. And ending it off with a cup of cherry juice and texting Kirstyn isnt a bad way to end it either =]

Its rare that me and my mom get to spend quality time together, bonding and stuff, so I was REALLY stoked today when we went shopping for over half of the day! She came home from work at 7 a.m and immediately hopped into the shower to get ready for us to go. I commend her for not sleeping, because I am not too sure if I could work from 10:30 pm to 7:30am and hit all the places we did, but shes a trooper!
We went to her work so she could pick up her pay check, went to the bank, dollar store ( where I saw this super cute mini juice bottle!) library (Which i was totally excited about because the book i ordered came in:
soo excited to read it!
Then we went to Sams club-WOAH it was a MESS in there. Walmart was next, but we couldnt find any parking so we passed and went to Target. There we brought my aunt's christmas gift at Michaels ( after buying my MUCH needed purple glue gun) and wrapped it in the car "shh!" Then on to my cousins house where we spent quality time laughing and such, I love them =]

No comments:

Post a Comment