Monday, December 28, 2009

mall w/ Susannah!



On Tuesday, we went to the movies and saw "Nine", which I really enjoyed, since I loveee musical theatre. SOO zannah+movies+ sweet buttery popcorn for only a dollar=sweet!
When walking out of the theatre we saw the posters for the new Alice in Wonderland movie, which I'm reallllyy curious and interested in seeing. The graphics for this movie look amazing!!









I was really stoked to not only get out of the house, but go shopping w/ zannah today! She's great, and shes the sweetest and most innocent person which makes it easy to be her friend.
We honestly spent at least 45min in pacsun, getting her a shirt and stuff, I was a bit exhausted but it was great having her there to keep me entertained-and i think i know pacsun inside and out now!
we sat on the mini kiddy horses and just talked-I wasnt embarrassed at all lol. Oh btw, I wore bright pink hoodie cousins got me, pink polo, and sperries. Idk I felt comfy but hopefully the preppy look isnt taking me over! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment