Sunday, December 27, 2009

The day AFTER christmas...












soo the day after christmas I spent the WHOLE day at home. You know, one of those days where you dont even open up the front door to get a breath of freshair.
It was boring but I got a lot of things accomplished:
Spoke to Susannah, so HOPEFULLY were going to the mall tommorow, if my mom lets me.
Finished reading PUSH, I was shocked at the story but grateful for the inspiring poems it had in the back.
I used my new purple glue gun! I decorated this old blue bow and headband I had, I just love making artsy stuff like that.


At the end of the day I watched Spiderman 3, pretty good movie actually, I didnt think it would be since I'm not a total Spiderman fan. The I ended it off with texting Kirstyn, which I always enjoy because she's just great, she always has fun stories to tell =].

No comments:

Post a Comment