Friday, June 11, 2010

Dreams, Wizards, and a Wimpy kid












OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
School is over next weeeeeeeek!!!
Well my last day is most likely going to be Tuesday or Wednesday, since I am exempt from all my exams. HECK YEA MAN! GOOD GRADES DO PAY OFF! And holy cow I am SOOO ready to chill man! beach, shopping, walking, talking, texting without hiding my phone under the desk, and quality friendship time =] I'm ready to live it up, yes Maam!




And Living it up means Leaving some of the clothes behind. i've definently been in the mood to just put on some shorts, a tunic, and some gladiators to call it a day.
But for some odd reason, I'm starting to <3 the maxi dress! Ahh! Is this a comfy transition or an old trend I should put to waste?


3 comments:

  1. lovely outfits!
    and falafel, they're SOOOOO tasty!
    and the michael jackson thing was so cool, it was this grid fence and they're made it out of tape, was awesomeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cardi and that dress! And where is that by the beach? That looks gorgeous.


    Ps. Thanks for following my blog. I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete