Friday, September 3, 2010
I'll set you up against the stars
Oh, my new county dress code is TERRIBLE! Expecially since I had already brought ALL my back to school clothes. Let me fill you in on some of the policies:
1. No skinny jeans, or skinny pants
2. No sunglasses (to you this may not seem like a problem, but my school is built like a florida campus-outdoor lockers, hallways, ect.)
3. no scarves or dangly clothing
4. no skirts or shorts shorter than 3inches above the knee
5. No exposure of back and no chest exposure of any kind.
6. And the worst of all...absolutely no heels of ANY kind! NOOOO.
But I'm a rebel, so fully aware of the rules, I decided to break rule #5 and...I got sent to the office. SGA president sitting on the office bench...not a good look. But hey, you only live once. <3